I have accomplished a lot during this short time! During these past 3 months I've doubled my weight: I started out weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz., and now I'm up to 12 lbs! I've also learned how to do many things. Some of these things I've learned are keeping my head upright when Mommy and Daddy hold me, smiling and laughing, lifting my head up while weightbearing on my forearms during tummy time, rolling from my tummy to my back (with a little assistance from Mommy), imitating sounds such as tongue clicks, and practicing new sounds!
Some of the things I've discovered that I love are:
* Mommy's boobies
* Practicing to stand on my feet even though I don't have enough trunk control
* Sitting in my Big Boy red chair
* Going on walks with my "Big brothers"
* Looking at the trees during these walks
* Bath time
* Watching sports center with Daddy
* Dancing to music with Daddy when I am fussy
* Sucking on my hands
Some of the things I've discovered that I dislike are:
* When Mommy uses the snot sucker
* When bath time is over
* When Mommy leaves me in the bassinet to take a morning shower
* Being burped
* Tummy time
Some of the things I've discovered that I love are:
* Mommy's boobies
* Practicing to stand on my feet even though I don't have enough trunk control
* Sitting in my Big Boy red chair
* Going on walks with my "Big brothers"
* Looking at the trees during these walks
* Bath time
* Watching sports center with Daddy
* Dancing to music with Daddy when I am fussy
* Sucking on my hands
Some of the things I've discovered that I dislike are:
* When Mommy uses the snot sucker
* When bath time is over
* When Mommy leaves me in the bassinet to take a morning shower
* Being burped
* Tummy time
No comments:
Post a Comment