Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My First Trip to see Santa

Mommy and Daddy took me to see Santa for the first time tonight! Daddy was sooo excited to go, that he got off of work early. He told me that Christmas is his favorite holiday! I was a very good boy, and did not cry!




After we got the pictures taken, we went to Nordstrom's Cafe for dinner. Mommy was really smart and pumped some milk for me so that I could eat too. This is a picture of Daddy and I talking while we were waiting for our food!




Daddy had so much fun with me! I can tell that we are going to be great buddies, especially when I am older and we can go to Yankee games! Because he tells me everything about the Yankee's all the time, I asked Santa if my Christmas present could be another world series championship for the greatest baseball team ever!!!

After eating dinner, Daddy burped me! It was fun to watch all the people walking by in the mall.



What a great Day! As you can see, I was very tired from all of the excitement about Santa and Christmas. I can't wait to see what Santa brings me...I know I've been a very good boy!


No comments: