Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Fun at Tanaka Farms

This weekend my parents took me to Tanaka Farms to pick pumpkins! I was soooo excited that I could hardly contain it! Here I am all smiles and ready to hop in the car!
I was having so much fun before we even left the parking lot! Daddy let me get on a tractor, which was super fun!I even got to feed some goats!



I loved checking out the farm when I was on the tractor ride.
My Mommy says she can't get enough of my cute booty!

I was sooo proud of the 3 little pumpkins I got to pick out all by myself..



Here we are about to go weigh all the pumpkins I picked out!


All Done! Can't wait to do it again next year!

I was sooo tired that I started to fall asleep on the ride home...
But then Mommy decided to keep me awake so I would take a good nap in my crib! Here I am cracking up as she tickles me to keep me up!













No comments: