Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas Break

I was such a lucky boy during Christmas break. Daddy took two weeks off and we got to spend lots of family time together. Here is a pic of me checking out the rain waiting to go somewhere exciting: Taco Mesa, my favorite place to eat rice and beans!
On this day, Mommy and Daddy went to Spectrum Center to check out the sales. I had lots of fun holding Daddy's hand while running around outside.

Mommy got lots of time to relax while Daddy took over!


I have become quite talented at finding the remote and changing the channels on my parents, so they got me my own remote (without batteries). However, I have figured out their sneaky plan and I try to get them to give me the real remote all the time!

Here is a pic from when we went with Grammy and Gramps to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bauer. Grandma Jeanie made yummy middle eastern food. I just loved eating the Tazaki sauce with pita bread.

Check out the beautiful sunset in the background when we ate dinner at Downtown Disney!


I am really good at drinking from straws!

No comments: