Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Holidays are Here

I went to Grammy and Gramps' house for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun that Mommy and Daddy forgot to take pictures. This year we have a lot to be thankful for, especially spending time with our NorCal family members that I don't get to see very often. I haven't been to the Bay Area since Easter! Everyone including Great Grandma D, Great Grandpa Frank, Auntie M, Uncle Bill and cousin Kelsey were so surprized by how much I've learned and grown since the last time they saw me! While in NorCal, Mommy and Daddy got to go on a special date while Grammy and Gramps babysat. They said that I was very well behaved and had so much fun while I took my bath! I even went to bed without any fussing! I can't wait to visit them again!

No comments: