Friday, September 4, 2009

Aloha

My Daddy had a conference for work that he had to go to located in Hawaii. He decided that he would miss me and Mommy so much that he brought us along. This picture was when we arrived in Kona. I was beyond tired! In fact, it was about 12 AM California time when we finally got to the hotel...

Here I am the next morning eating my organic nutri grain bar. I was so excited to go check out the pools...Mommy and Daddy were telling me all about them!

This was the view from our balcony. Pretty nice huh?

I liked looking at all of the fish in the Koi pond!


I also enjoyed the outdoor museum that was at our hotel!



This was a dolphin jumping in the air. I got to see lots of them close up because our hotel had a swim with the dolphin exursion right near the place I ate breakfast every morning. One of the mornings, I got to see them wrestle and play just like my older "brothers". They even dove out of the water! It was neat :)




While Daddy was at the conference, Mommy and I enjoyed taking pictures of all the scenic areas around the hotel.








No comments: