I even walked barefoot with Daddy. The waves came crashing up to us, and it scared me a little, but Daddy picked me up and made me feel safe!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
San Clemente!
Every weekend is Father's Day for me, so when Mommy and I got Daddy his Father's Day gift, we couldn't wait and ended up giving it to him a week early... Here we are trying out the backpack on the San Clemente pier.
Mommy and I stopped for a picture in the sand. I really loved looking at the waves during our walk!

I even walked barefoot with Daddy. The waves came crashing up to us, and it scared me a little, but Daddy picked me up and made me feel safe!
I even walked barefoot with Daddy. The waves came crashing up to us, and it scared me a little, but Daddy picked me up and made me feel safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment